[GLLUG] hosting + cms

Mike Rambo mrambo at lsd.k12.mi.us
Thu Dec 20 08:10:48 EST 2007

Hey all,

I'm looking for recommendations for hosting providers that include
content management. My next door neighbor is a trustee for the township
I live in. They want a web presence but nobody there knows a great about
it. One of the smaller MI universities has had their students put
together a snazzy web page but it isn't something anyone with the
township can maintain. The guy that arranged for the student work
offered to maintain it but they can't afford the $250 per month he would
charge.

I suggested that hosting that included CMS might be their best bet.

They claim that all they want is something easy to deploy meeting
minutes and policy stuff with.

Suggestions?

--
Mike Rambo

temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security."
     -Benjamin Franklin