[GLLUG] hosting + cms

Andy Lee ALEE at courts.mi.gov
Thu Dec 20 09:16:22 EST 2007

>>> Mike Rambo <mrambo at lsd.k12.mi.us> 12/20/2007 8:10 AM >>>
I'm looking for recommendations for hosting providers that include
content management.

At the suggestion of one of our members who has used them for years, I just moved the site for an organization I'm Chair of to ipower.com. You get a lot of storage and bandwidth for under $100/year, the account includes MySQL & PHP support, and CM4All, Joomla, PHPNuke CMS options, plus many other add ons. The account also comes with ad credits at Google and Yahoo. I haven't been there long enough to speak to their stability, but the web based control panel is nice, and using CM4All our webmaster was able to create a nice looking site in under a day, that will be easy for others to update content on.