[GLLUG] printf("EHLO World"); (resend)

Richard Houser rick at divinesymphony.net
Fri Feb 23 23:07:41 EST 2007

I'm definitely interested in helping with the gaming stuff.  I've
already contacted TransGaming, given some basic information about what
we were hoping to do about the gaming, and asked if they would be
willing to donate temporary licenses so we could also use Cedega related
scripts.  I'll start another thread to start collecting game license info.

Ohh, and I finally got the IPv6 stuff working.  It was a really
strange/stupid combination of minor things (including a partial failing
of a NIC under a specific kernel version) adding up to some really
strange testing.