[GLLUG] Game Collection Survey

Richard Houser rick at divinesymphony.net
Sat Feb 24 00:47:39 EST 2007

I currently have most of these games setup and working via a read-only
/games directory without requiring a cd in the drive.  Our options for
Penguicon will be limited by what we have legitimate licenses for.

Please respond if you would be willing to loan a copy of any of these
titles (give the titles please) for the duration of Penguicon OR if you
would like a copy of the launch script for yourself.  Which we use is
certainly NOT my call, but these are the ones I'm already prepared to
deal with.

Linux Native:
*NeverWinter Nights (list any expansions too please)
Unreal Tournament 2004 (64- and 32-bit native)
Unreal Tournament
Doom3: Resurrection of Evil
Return to Castle Wolfenstien
Quake 4 (not done yet, but id Software games are super-easy to install)
Quake 3 Team Arena
Quake 3
Quake 2
Quake