[GLLUG] TCP/IP protocol efficiency

Mike Szumlinski szumlins at mac.com
Thu Jan 25 11:28:09 EST 2007

I like the idea of this since I'm not concerned with security in the
least.  The problem I ran into is that this process works backwards
from what I need.  It allows the Windows box to push to the Linux
box, but not reverse.  At least not with my only moderate knowledge
of Windows.  Is there a way to open up a port like with a netcat-like
command on Windows?  My cygwin install didn't seem to include
netcat.  Maybe I just missed it?

-Mike