Re: [GLLUG] Internal/External Private Messangers?

Benjamin Cathey benjamincathey at catheycompany.com
Mon Jul 2 15:46:00 EDT 2007

There are no logs

I can't get a user to connect.  I looked at the xml files for a few minutes but it seems like overkill for what I need.  It appears as though jabberd is the default user.

I guess I just don't know enough about it and am too brain-dead right now to think about this any more.  The other software cost money but it was easier to set up (GUI configuration.)  Not that I mind the command line - I prefer it in MOST cases but when it's something I know nothing about, a GUI can work wonders.

Benjamin Cathey
System Administrator
Cathey Company
4917 Tranter St.