[GLLUG] WinSCP

nateM natem at tir.com
Thu Jun 7 18:07:19 EDT 2007

haha, i must have written this one early in the morning.  winscp is not
really lame because it does give a useful secure file transfer
functionality to the gui.  there's times i really like the gui.  i guess my
lazy streak is showing for me to admit that, but i still prefer the command
line, so i guess i'm also old.
--
nate