[GLLUG] Why I AM a Linux addict

Benjamin Cathey benjamincathey at catheycompany.com
Fri Jun 8 12:41:42 EDT 2007

>->> Huh, I don't have problems creating docs in OOo.  Must be operator error.
>->>
>->> I haven't had driver problems with Linux.  I guess you should stay away
>->> from the "unsupported OS", which I'm guessing must be Vista...
>->>

Me either - although the employees here complain of such OOo issues (if it is different and they don't understand it, it is "stupid and bad".)

As for drivers - Ubuntu if you have ANY driver problems.  Check out the Distro Compare article in the July issue of Linux format.  They compared on many issues.  I'd scan it and post it here but it would be more than 40k ;]

Regards,

Benjamin Cathey
System Administrator
Cathey Company