[GLLUG] educational lesson plan software

Michael George george at idealso.com
Tue Jun 26 10:09:02 EDT 2007

Well, I have searched the net via Google and looked in freshmeat and
sourceforge and not found anything for planning.  I have found lots of
educational links, but most of that is for educational software rather
than help-the-teacher software.

I haven't checked edbuntu, though, so I'll look at that and see if that
might list some possiblities...

FWIW, I run gentoo on our home server with LTSP terminals and an iBook
running OSX.

Thanks!

-Michael George
 Ideal Solution, LLC