[GLLUG] educational lesson plan software

Benjamin Cathey benjamincathey at catheycompany.com
Tue Jun 26 09:41:21 EDT 2007

Geez - I know edubuntu fills some of this with it's good package selection and it is a client server setup where you can monitor the progress of students (it's a thin-client model)

There are MANY options really that I have seen.  I can't remember all of them off hand.  What is your distro?  I know the "Education" area in debian or ubuntu has quite a bit in it but most of it needs to be tailored to your specific tasks (although it sounds as if you don't mind this.)

Just my thoughts

Benjamin Cathey
System Administrator
Cathey Company