[GLLUG] Subversion & Bug Tracking Panel

Clay Dowling clay at lazarusid.com
Fri Mar 2 08:35:27 EST 2007

Ed, not only are you not off base, but you've given me a good idea for my
source code management appliance.  There are already good tools for
integrating defect tracking with source control (CVSTrac and Trac come
immediately to mind).  An integration between CVSTrac and CruiseControl
would be the next step.

Clay

Simple Content Management
http://www.ceamus.com