[GLLUG] sushi, chinese & safari - offtopic

Caleb Cushing xenoterracide at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 22:11:07 EST 2007

Sushi & Chinese
Sheshiang Garden I think is the name is at the corner (basically) of
okemos rd & jolly, In between Sahara's and Stillwater grill. Excellent
service, Fine Dining, Awesome price for the atmosphere. Most dinner's
were $10 -12 but with the atmosphere I would have expected $16 -25
average. They have a six page sushi selection (w/pics). The reason I'm
marketing them is I would have expected them to be more busy with the
environment and quality, and I know at least a handful of members
enjoy sushi, and finding quality restaurants for it in this area is
hard. They also serve alcohol (including sake (first time having it))
for those that like drinking.

Safari
I now have a subscription to safari for a year. It's on sale right
now.  $100 cheaper for a year. If any of you want me to look through
books, or let you know if I think they're worth buying. I'm also
getting a 35% discount on all (safari featured) paper books.