[GLLUG] Off Topic - Please, HTML/CSS problem, any help?

Jason Folkens jason at acd.net
Tue Mar 6 16:54:41 EST 2007

<flame type="counter-flame">
Well, I suppose if you used windows and WERE an idiot (your words, not
mine), I can see how you would have difficulty googling shift-delete.  :-)

And lets not forget that both gnome and KDE have their respective
recepticles for deleted files.  :-)

and its called a recycle bin!  hello?   not the trash...

The only thing that I hate about windows recycle bin is that it noticibly
takes a few seconds every time you delete something...  but if you
shift-delete, its almost immediate.
</flame>

*grin*