[GLLUG] Computer Lounge wiki

Caleb Cushing xenoterracide at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 23:56:54 EST 2007

I have dawn of war: dark crusade. (and all prior dawn of war) if you
think you can get it working I'll see about getting it too you asap
(even better if If you can make a copy).

when you say vanilla wine you mean a binary or a non custom hacked
source build. I'm building it from source but I wasn't going to change
anything.

I agree with not actually fiddling with actual media. We may wish to
keep a copy of one disk and all licenses on hand if inquiries take
place.

>I have licenses for UT'04, Neverwinter Nights Gold, Diablo II, Diablo
>II:LOD that can be used.  Just give me a heads up on what you need.

NWN Gold that's original and SoU right? can you (don't have to awesome
expasnion though) get HotU?

New Tally                needed licenses (total needed for all 5 so
when these reach 0 we have enough)
Quake 4                              5
HL2 & CS:S                         3
UT:04                                  3
Warcraft 3                          2
Diablo 2                               2
StarCraft                             2
Doom 3                               3
FreeCiv                               0
Quake3                               ? (someone remind me the licensing)
Freespace 1&2                  (2 is open source??
http://freshmeat.net/articles/view/543/
AvP                                     ? (will check licensing)
Doom Collector's edition     (should work? source available)

how 'bout the jedi knight games?, and I have every C&C game ever
LEGALLY except for zero hour and the expansion to the first (have a
copy of latter but it isn't legal not that anyone would care I think)
do these work? with tiberium wars coming out this summer it might be a
good idea to post them, and I googled tiberium wars I found
requirements to be directx 9.0c and would like to see something that
says otherwise.

btw, now is the time for game suggestions. I'll add anything to the
list if you know it works (and remove mine if Jason cans them). I'm
basically pulling these out of my head and memory and am not querying
previous lists (other than by memory).

charles would you like to give me write access to the penguicon page
so I can update this (your choice)? If not when accrediting
transgaming please link to there home page (transgaming.com) jason
correct url if needed. I feel that's an added inclination to donations
as it boosts (correct me if I'm wrong) search engine page rankings
(among other things).

If people want to send me there keys (not going to steal or sell)
just going to record them for the con. especially if we ever get
sponsored hardware. you can email them to me at this email (off list)
or we can negotiate an IM on private encrypted chat server if needed.

I have a public key (I've never used this but should work)
http://xenoterracide.googlepages.com/home

can non sponsored hardware for gaming pipe up and remind me what we
have access to if we need it (jason... rick anyone else?) 2 computers
so far I think. 3 (if mine's included) but it's way sub-spec, ati, and
won't run half of what I want decently.