[GLLUG] Wireless keyboard and mouse

Wissam Jada wissam at wizzoj.org
Thu Mar 8 21:14:03 EST 2007

I've been using the Logitech MX3100 Cordless Desktop Laser for over a
year and it's been working great.
You won't have a hard time operating it from 12 feet since it worked
fine for me from 15 feet.
I bought it from Newegg for $70 with a $30 rebate though I'm not sure if
you can find such a deal now.

Both connectors are PS/2 and tried it with various Linux distros and
works without any glitches.

Wissam