[GLLUG] Wireless keyboard and mouse

Caleb Cushing xenoterracide at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 21:30:40 EST 2007

I'll sell you my mx5000 combo all you need is a bluetooth usbkey. hell
I'll call in and get you another one if you cover the cost. If you
have there's it only needs usb drivers in kernel. any other bluetooth
usb and you'll need bluetooth working. I had it working on both. but
got tired of breaking the keys. I think bluetooth's range is 20 ft
plus.