[GLLUG] Sun Black box event

Sean O'Malley picasso at madflower.com
Wed Mar 21 10:20:09 EDT 2007

I apologize for the late notice since it is today. Sun has their "black
box" coming to MSU. It is basically a datacenter on wheels for disasters,
people who don't want to build datacenters, people who want to pay cheap
trailerpark rent for their datacenter, or people who like some serious
hardware while war-driving.

Although I am SURE they are pushing full sun solutions, I am sure they
accomodate other operating systems and interoperability as well. If not it
is a neat if you are a hardware geek.

http://www.sun.com/events/st/loc.jspcial

I believe they are parked over on shaw by the bio-physics building or at
least in that area by the planetarium.

-Sean