[GLLUG] does anyone have??

Julie Code jewels9321 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 30 09:05:42 EDT 2007

Sean,
     It depends on what works.... I am planning on playing a bunch of old
games so it would kind of help if i had another machine because some games
won't even work at all or too buggy in wine.   It makes it easier on me too
because I am not a techie by any means as you well know and Caleb isn;t
willing to help me either....

Julie