[GLLUG] does anyone have??

Sean O'Malley picasso at madflower.com
Fri Mar 30 09:46:46 EDT 2007

look at:
http://www.thefreecountry.com/emulators/pc.shtml

Specifically like boch's or something that runs on a linux host and
emulates x86 processors.

You will need media. I am pretty sure I didnt throw out my win95 media and
license key. But locating it can be another issue in my "office" area.

But it works like picture in picture for a tv and usually you can save
-exactly- where you were in the OS so you don't have to save and exit the
game. :)

It should almost be slow enough, that you won't need a slowdown program
nor do you have to make any major changes to your current os to try it.
You may have to try a couple of different ones to find one you like.