[GLLUG] new laptop

Chick Tower c.e.tower at gmail.com
Tue May 15 00:08:56 EDT 2007

Why not just get another, relatively small hard drive to replace the
defective one, Julie?  It wouldn't cost much if you got it used.  I
don't know if your PC can handle a 20GB drive (mine has a limit of about
6GB, maybe 8GB, according to the user manual), but I saw some a few
months ago on Craig's List (in St. Louis, Missouri) for twenty dollars
or so.  eBay probably has some, and the MSU Surplus Center might have
some, too.  Maybe even GLLUG members have some they want to get rid of.

I don't know why an AMD CPU wouldn't work with Linux.  That's what your
laptop has.

                                Chick