[GLLUG] new laptop

Julie Code jewels9321 at hotmail.com
Wed May 16 09:12:42 EDT 2007

That's okay, thanks for your sympathy, Caleb and I will always be friends.
He's staying with me until the end of July when my lease is up on the
apartment.  But I will be able ot afford a new computer then since I'll be
living with my grandma and she won't charge me rent which I'll be saving
about 500 a month.  My Plan is is to do the montly payments right now until
I have enough saved up to pay it off which won't be long till I do. But I
prefer a newer laptop because LaTeX needs AMS math packages to do some
really cool stuff, and I probably won't have enough space on the older one.
I'll even get to play some games with XP on there which will be really neat.
   So if you can find a harddrive for the older one sure, you can have the
older one.  Might as well make it for good use.  It  was a really nice
laptop and I really liked it.  Right now i am using Caleb's laptop because
Caleb's dad's  computer doesnt work, my laptop doesn't work. etc.  I am
thinking about since I bought that new computer to buy a new fan with my
$100 cupon, to see if I can get the P4 to work too. But I am realy excited
about my new laptop.  I think it is supposed to ship on the 25th and get
here by the 30th through the 1st.  I'll still stick around I am sure at the
linux meetings too.

Julie