[GLLUG] Last Nights Meeting

Charles Ulrich charles at idealso.com
Fri May 18 13:52:14 EDT 2007

On Friday 18 May 2007 10:51, jordan wrote:
> No I am sorry I messed up already, I wrote that e-mail not wearing my
> glasses. The meeting is on the 7th of June and once again it will be
> held at Ideal Solutions office.

I think the impression that we got at the meeting was that we would
discuss it on the list before committing to it one way or another. At
any given meeting, we only have a fraction of the total GLLUG
membership in attendence and even though everyone there thought it was
a good idea, there may be significant (and valid) objections from
others here on the list. We'd like to hear about those too.

There are some other things that were discussed at the meeting that I'd
like to offer up for discussion here, but all of my notes are on my
laptop (read: inaccessible) at the moment. I'll try to get that post
out on the list this weekend.

--
Charles Ulrich
Ideal Solution, LLC -- http://www.idealso.com