[GLLUG] Last Nights Meeting

Chick Tower c.e.tower at gmail.com
Fri May 18 23:47:48 EDT 2007

It might be good to have presentations at the Ideal Solutions office.  I
would expect there to be less noise, and that it would be easier to set
up equipment for demonstrations and presentations.  Plus, they could
probably set up a secondary network we could tinker with for practice
and demos, if appropriate.  There's a Little Caesar's just a mile or so
west of the office, and Olympic Broil is nearby, so food would still be
available.  For social meetings, Gone Wired might be better, although I
don't know if we want to get involved in switching venues frequently.

                                Chick