[GLLUG] got my laptop today!

Julie Code jewels9321 at hotmail.com
Tue May 22 13:14:10 EDT 2007

Hi Guys,
       I ended up getting my laptop from DHL today!!! I expected it to be
here on thursday and acutally was here more than a week earlier than they
originally said. I was wondering if someone could help me install a linux
distro on there this thursday?  I am planning on dual booting XP and some
linux distro.  Could anyone tell me a good distro, I like Kubuntu but it
seems to crash a little more than the others, so I think I would like
something like Kubuntu with the apt get install.  I know there is some
things you have to do to dual boot like partitioning and so forth, so if
anyone has the tools or maybe when I get home tonight Caleb could help me.

Julie