[GLLUG] I installed Kubuntu

Julie Code jewels9321 at hotmail.com
Sun May 27 02:25:52 EDT 2007

Hey guys,
             Just to lIet you know I got the dual boot working.  Caleb even
played some of his games on my computer that didn't work on his laptop
today.  I think he can even get Tiberian Wars to work on my computer! =)
Also, I've came up with another idea with tubby tux, I cut a hole in his
stomach and have put a plastic bag with msn butterflies in there.  It
actually looks pretty cool, I'll just have to print off some more
butterflies when I go to my parents house tomorrow. =)  I thought that
looked a lot better than the other idea.

Julie