[GLLUG] postscript document

Sean O'Malley picasso at madflower.com
Tue May 29 17:32:59 EDT 2007

When I used to work for the state, I used to draw those and pie-chart
slices out in Freehand in about 5 minutes. Im not sure what linux vector
programs there are now.  5 years ago there weren't any worth even
downloading.

You need something with an align and distribute evenly function at a
minimum. 'group', duplicate objects, layers and rotate x degrees functions
are also extremely helpful. :)