[GLLUG] router for home

Mike Neir lists at obscuredomainname.com
Wed Nov 14 12:25:37 EST 2007

OpenWRT still works like a champ. I've had my two WRT54GLs serving as
both APs and kismet drones for the better part of a year, and the only
time they go down is when monkey around with my UPSs. I also have a
friend that threw OpenWRT on one of the Linksys EVDO wireless routers
(he lives out in the sticks), and it vastly improved the reliability of
his  internet connection and increased his maximum download speeds by a
factor of three or four over the stock firmware. Your mileage may vary
of course, but it's definitely something to explore.

MN