[GLLUG] desktop freezing??

Chris Chan crazytales at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 06:45:32 EST 2007

The 5v rail is used on the vast majority of Pentium 3 and Athlon
boards, and the 12v rail is used on nearly all Pentium 4 and newer
boards, as well as some oddball Athlon ones. It's the ATX12v 2.1
standard that specifies the 2x2 connector should be on its own rail,
if I remember correctly.

On Nov 29, 2007 12:42 AM, Richard Houser <rick at divinesymphony.net> wrote:

--
Chris Chan