Re: [GLLUG] desktop freezing??

Benjamin Cathey benjamincathey at catheycompany.com
Thu Nov 29 08:44:42 EST 2007

Well - when I got home it was not frozen last night so I was excited.  Then, this morning, it was.  I will need to dig through the logs.

I built the thing myself but it was so long ago I can't remember what the powersupply wattage was and was too tired to look.  I will post the logs asked for later when I get home and have a chance to look through them to try to pinpoint WHEN it froze.

Thanks,

Benjamin Cathey
System Administrator
Cathey Company