[GLLUG] desktop freezing??

Sean O'Malley picasso at madflower.com
Thu Nov 29 14:40:35 EST 2007

Im cheap, I would see if the USB cables werent plugged back in the same
way after changing drives and it was merely a USB power issue which may
just be switching cables or getting a powered usb hub.

If it is the aforementioned USB sleep issue, you either have to see if
Asus with RMA it, or give you the information to cut the traces on the
board for the sleep circuit. (or you may be able to google it.)