Re: [GLLUG] Cryosleep??

Benjamin Cathey benjamincathey at catheycompany.com
Sat Oct 27 10:29:27 EDT 2007

Well - I didn't want to have to 'build' it - as there was a binary available and accord to LXF it can be a pain to build but the binary should work great.  I found that lib as an RPM and installed it using alien -i blah.rpm and then the program ran but NO SOUND comes out.  And no errors are generated anywhere.

It's weird - one, that the library I needed wasn't in the repos and two that, once it was set up no sound came out.

I suppose I could mess with building it but I have never liked doing that as much (especially in ubuntu, didn't mind so much in slackware)

Thanks,

Benjamin Cathey
System Administrator
Cathey Company