[GLLUG] DNS and My Server!

Steven Sayers sjsayers93 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 27 22:06:45 EDT 2007

Hello luggers. I've done a lot in networking today but I am stuck. I was able
to fix my router from German to English by resetting it a few times which is
great because now I have a nice server up. However I want to create two name
servers on the actual  server so I can have sjsayers.com sent to the server.
It has apache 2, php5, mysql, and Bind9. If you know how to setup DNS on it,
that'd be great. Or tell me how, that'd be also great, if not greater.