[GLLUG] GLLUG and Software Freedom Day

Clay Dowling clay at lazarusid.com
Fri Sep 7 09:11:51 EDT 2007

I'll be there with a) the burnbox and b) a windows laptop showing
commercial development using open source tools.  Also, I'll have
PostgreSQL installed and available for showing.  The admin interface is
really slick looking, nicer and more responsive than SQL Server but with
all of the features except the database diagram.

Lazarus Registration
http://www.lazarusid.com/registration.shtml