[GLLUG] New GLLUG site online! favicon

Patrick Collora collorap at msu.edu
Wed Sep 12 21:59:43 EDT 2007

If you just want a plain Tux, kernel.org has that.
http://kernel.org/favicon.ico

<link rel="icon" type="image/png" href="favicon.ico" />

Oddly, they say identify it as a PNG, but it has a .ico extension.  I
think it is a regular Windows type icon.  The markup I usually see for
these icons is

<link rel="shortcut icon" type="image/x-icon" href="path-to-icon" />

- Patrick