[GLLUG] Self Destructing USB Key

Karl Schuttler rexykik at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 10:52:23 EDT 2007

I can see where this could potentially be beneficial. If you need
secure data on a usb key, this is definitely the way to go. I can't
see why you wouldn't just truecrypt a usb key though; data integrity
in a usb key seems to be broken by outside access more than collision
errors with the pavement. I think most people just lose them.