[GLLUG] linux charities?

Clay Dowling clay at lazarusid.com
Tue Sep 25 10:45:32 EDT 2007

Allow me to suggest http://www.stvcc.org/index.php?menu=44&page=61

In no way Linux related, but the money will be put to use in the local
community, taking care of orphans and refugees.  Jeff and his wife hosted
a table at a charity lunch for them a couple of weeks ago.

Speaking of which, if GLLUG wanted to undertake a charitable project,
their website is terrible.  Maybe we could volunteer a reimplementation in
Drupal?  Design is fine, but there are a fair number of non-functional
links.

Clay

--
Lazarus Registration