[GLLUG] Linux from the Library

Richard Houser rick at divinesymphony.net
Tue Sep 25 20:13:04 EDT 2007

Chick,

I really like your idea, but I think we might be able to do one better
with only minor cooperation from the Library.

What would you all think about scrapping together enough parts to build
a burn box or two?  I would certainly volunteer some hardware and a
little time to drop in a few times a year to keep the distributions up
to date.  If a few others were willing to do the same, we could provide
a monthly update (or more often if basic net access was provided to the
machines).