[GLLUG] Flint Linux Users Group

Clay Dowling clay at lazarusid.com
Wed Sep 26 21:23:09 EDT 2007

Just wanted to update everyone on the Flint group.  We had our first
meeting tonight, and it was quite successful as these things go.  Six
people, including myself, were present for the meeting.  It is my hope
that you will see them coming to this list in the near future.

We've decided to move the meeting to Tuesday nights, 6:30 at the Elbow
Room in Flushing (131 E. Main).  We meet on the first and third tuesday of
the month currently, although we may meet more often in the future.

Clay
--
Lazarus Registration
http://www.lazarusid.com/registration.shtml