[GLLUG] Penguicon - Net Connectivity

Peter Smith psmith.gllug at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 18:41:59 EDT 2008

    Hrmph. Not gonna make the meeting tonight. Got a lot to do tomorrow,
and not done enough prep for it all. Though, one of the things to do is
to go and get The Big Switch...guess I'm only getting the one. Ah well.
Specs on it tomorrow night, and more grumbling...I can dig up a 4 port
or two to run around.

One of the prep things to do for THIS meeting was info on our
net.connect at the con. Looks like we're feeding thru whatever the MPcon
people have, so this missive is a consolidation of that thread's info.
If we need to change anything or get more info, let me know, and I'll
bounce the questions to their net guy, Nick Adams.