[GLLUG] Penguicon draws nearer....

Peter Smith psmith.gllug at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 23:18:56 EDT 2008

 >> Reposted From Kimba Wilson <penguicon at mac.com>

Clay,

Apparently there is quite a bit of misunderstanding going on. I will try
to make
things clear.

I don't need the name of the person. It would be helpful, but I do
understand the
not knowing part. What I need is a general idea of who to look to. In
other words,
when/where/how was the rollover requested/promised? Was it on Sunday at the
reimbursement session? Was it earlier in a one on one? Was it done at the
beginning of the con or the end? Any information like that that will
give me a clue
would be ever so helpful. Also the reason for the rollover would help (I
was a
Penguin, I worked the computer lounge, whatever).

I am not doubting you were expecting a rollover, and I am not saying it
won't be
honored. I just need more info to track it down.

I know I responded to an earlier e-mail from you asking for that info,
but I never
received any details to go on. Until I do, I am stuck. I have been
asking everyone
I can think of about it, but no one is responding that they have any
knowledge of it.
It is still on my "track down" list and will be until I can figure it
out. Any additional
details/info you can only help.

Thank you. And I am sorry you feel you were shafted. I really am working
on getting
this straightened out, and on trying to put something in place so it
can't happen again.
FYI I fyou choose rollover this year, they are supposed to hand you a
reg form to fill
out then and there. There will be a carbon copy for you as a receipt so
you will have
proof of the rollover if the ball somehow gets dropped again.

Peter -

Thank you for  posting to the group on my behave, and for bringing this
back to my
attention. Let anyone else who has a concern about this know they should
contact me
with whatever details they can. It isn't too late to get this
straightened out.

Kimba