[GLLUG] Penguicon Program Book

Richard Houser rick at divinesymphony.net
Sun Apr 13 17:14:32 EDT 2008

Unfortunately, I was out running errands and didn't get the email until
just now.  Overall, the blurbs look great.  The only changes I would
suggest (if possible at this point, not super-critical):

Keysigning Party: missing the "r" on the second copy of my last name.

Ubuntu Packaging Jam: I'd recommend adding the cross-reference to the
keysigning party.