[GLLUG] Wiki Software

Hein, Eric F SSG RES USAR USARC eric.hein at us.army.mil
Sat Apr 26 07:53:53 EDT 2008

Similar thoughts here as I've a rebuilding of a campaign that I am using
mediawiki to gather ideas for.  Currently, I've myself and only 1 player
working on it, but it seems to grow fairly natrually with moderation.
Once we actually get gaming, I am certain we will get at least 1 or two
more players going with it.  I am thinking 3-4 bodies actively
maintaining it would be the sweet spot.  wiki.dareeker.org if any care
to see what is there thus far.