[GLLUG] OT: Windows guru help needed

Sean O'Malley picasso at madflower.com
Sat Aug 23 13:56:53 EDT 2008

windows-u worked on my machine just fine.  It has to be tested
against the image but that gets me out of the hole or at least isolates
the issue.  :)

I still wonder why PlaySound() isn't working right. And I wonder if I can
tweak the pGina piece to make it read better. It seemed a little
confusing.

As always Big Thank You for everyones help. I actually learned quite a
bit. :)

Sean

PS I will probably have another half-dozen questions lol