[GLLUG] OT: Windows guru help needed

Al Puzzuoli alpuzz at msu.edu
Fri Aug 22 21:38:20 EDT 2008

Hi Sean,

Which screen reader are you working with?  The reason I ask is that most
commercially available screen readers can already do this for you.
There is also Narrator, Microsoft's  built-in screen reader.  It's not
very good, but it can suffice as a basic solution for getting logged on.
To use Narrator, try pressing the Windows key plus the letter U at the
logon screen.

Al Puzzuoli

Michigan State University

Information Technologist
http://www.rcpd.msu.edu

Resource Center for Persons with Disabilities

120 Bessey Hall East Lansing, MI  48824-1033

517-884-1915