[GLLUG] Penguicon Beer

Clay Dowling clay at lazarusid.com
Tue Dec 2 11:20:56 EST 2008

The lager will come out of secondary fermentation this weekend or next
(depends on when my kegs arrive).  Which brings us up to the next beer,
which should probably be the stout.

A thought occurred to me as a way to make ourselves stand out.  We could
offer our best beer at a special event, say with some GLLUG-specific food
like my macaroni and cheese, my wife's ponsit, or some of Jeff's venison
chili.  The event would need to be pretty limited, possibly by invitation
only.

Any interest in this?  I'd definitely need some help to pull it off.  My
thought would be to hold it sometime before the official opening of the
GLLUG room party on Saturday.

Clay