[GLLUG] Penguicon Ideas

Jason Green jave27 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 10:44:07 EST 2008

I don't have any time to devote to helping with this right now, but
TransGaming can provide a few copies of Cedega if anyone needs them
for any gaming machines.  I may be able to attend Penguicon, but I
still don't know my schedule yet for that timeframe.  Contact me
off-list if you need a Cedega account for a demo machine.