[GLLUG] problem/ticket tracking systems

Charles Ulrich charles at bityard.net
Fri Jan 4 17:03:20 EST 2008

I have absolutely zero experience with any of these, but these
helpdesk/ticket systems are listed in the latest Fantastico:

http://www.craftysyntax.com/
http://helpcenterlive.com/dru/
http://www.osticket.com/
http://www.perldesk.com/
http://www.phpsupporttickets.com/

I don't know which, if any, are open source. Don't forget to check
freshmeat.net.

Charles