[GLLUG] relocating?

Chick Tower c.e.tower at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 11:49:50 EST 2008

Have we ever had a vote on anything?  If we're voting on this, I vote we
try the sandwich shop for one meeting to see if we like it.  We only get
a dozen or fewer people at meetings, so there should be enough room.
Maybe not enough electrical outlets, though.   :)

So where is this week's meeting?

                                Chick