[GLLUG] relocating?

Chick Tower c.e.tower at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 23:36:41 EST 2008

Perhaps the "few of us" could be those who show up for this week's
meeting.   :)

We're running out of time.  I haven't seen any votes for Gone Wired or
for Ideal Solutions, but a few people have voted for the sandwich shop.
  I suggest we meet at Ted Dee's this week, since it's just a social
meeting.

** Jordan **, is the shop normally open in the evenings?  Will it be
open this Thursday evening, after 6:00 p.m.?

                                Chick