[GLLUG] Digital Video Cameras & Linux

Marr marr at copper.net
Sat Jan 19 13:04:36 EST 2008

I'm still wondering about this, Clay. Any further info? I'd like to add this
utility to my repertoire.

On Friday 18 January 2008 9:30am, Clay Dowling wrote:
> There's a utility called librawtest that performs a similar
> function to gscanbus, and that's the one that tells me that the card is
> working fine, but there's no nodes attached.

Please let us know where this 'librawtest' comes from. I cannot find it
anywhere on my Ubuntu partition, anywhere in the 'libraw1394' TGZ extraction,
or on any other machines of mine. Furthermore, a Google search for it returns
null. Where did you get this mystery utility?

Bill Marr